User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Pretty Little Things - Favourite Colour

Friday 16 March 2012

Pretty Little Things - Favourite Colour

Both my girls are very girly and love petty things (thank goodness). However they like different colours.

Poppy absolutely loves the colour pink and practically everything she owns is pink. Whilst Rosie on the other hand loves purple. It was one of the first colours she learnt and she gets really excited when I dress her in purple.

As always I had to choose a pretty outfit so I chose tutus...perfect for my little princesses. Poppy has a pink one and Rosie a purple one:





The girls  are going to be sharing a room once baby number three comes along and I am already starting to think about how I can decorate it. I am looking for pretty bedding with both pink and purple in it as I  would love them to have matching. You will have to watch this space to see what I come up with.

For more pretty little things head over to Dear Beautiful Boy.


Karen x