User-agent: * Allow: /. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy: Dilemma Of A Pram Snob

Friday 30 March 2012

Dilemma Of A Pram Snob

I'm having a bit of a dilemma and could do with some advice.

I already have a Bugaboo Cameleon and love it. It was brought for us almost 4 years ago and has been used for both Poppy and Rosie. I have written a review about it previously.

However, after Rosie grew out of her infant carrier Husband got rid of it as we were not planning on having any more children. It was a Peg Perego one brought in Canada where we were living when Poppy was born. The choices were very limited living out there but we brought the best we could find and were happy with it.



We then changed our mind and decided we would like one more child. Now with baby number three due in July, we have to decide which car seat to get and whether we will be able to use it with our beloved Bugaboo or will we need another travel system (Husband already panicking about this).

Car safety is very important to me and both girls currently have Britax car seats. I would really love one of the infant carriers that go completely flat like the Britax and Stokke ones.


These would be perfect but neither attaches to our pram. Should it matter? I cant decide.

Maxi Cosi can be used with the Bugaboo but I have heard very mixed reviews about these and am not convinced it is the one for us.

The thing is after having a Bugaboo I can't help it but I am a bit of a pram snob. My favourites being the Bugaboo and Stokke Xplory... also the most expensive ones.

What do you all have? Do you have travel systems or did you not bother and are you happy with your choices? All advice would be welcomed!

Many thanks.

Karen x